The abbreviation LLP referred to within this document means Nicole Chapman (nee Seeney) or Lavender Lane Photography ABN 11 870 967 522.
Image / Photograph Ownership
- I/we agree that when purchasing digital images from LLP, that it entitles me/us to print and display the images for our personal use only 간단한 이력서 다운로드.
- I/we agree that we will not:
- Re-edit the images;
- Sell the images;
- Commercially benefit from the images;
- Claim the images as my/our own work.
- I/we allow LLP to completely own the Copyright to all photographs (edited or otherwise) taken during my/our photoshoot.
Newborn Specific Terms
- I/we agree that the three dates provided to me/us in our Booking Letter are soft dates and are provided as an indication only, of when I/we may have my/our newborn photoshoot and are provided to ensure LLP has adequate availability to conduct the newborn photography session before baby is 10 days old Download Last Carnival.
- I/we have provided the correct due date and birth date of my/our baby to LLP and understand and accept that babies older than 10 days old are much harder to pose and to keep asleep for a newborn photography session.
- I/we understand that LLP will take all reasonable steps to provide me/us with a gallery of newborn photographs similar in quality to those demonstrated in the Portfolio of LLP 라이프애프터.
- I/we understand and accept that all babies are different and that in some circumstances it may not be possible to obtain photographs of my/our baby unwrapped and asleep.
- I/we agree that LLP will not provide a refund to me/us in the event that LLP is unable to provide me/us the desired newborn photographs.
- I/we agree that a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to be made within 5 business days of receiving a Booking Letter from LLP or any of its representatives signtool 다운로드.
- I/we agree that until the 20% non-refundable deposit is cleared in the designated bank account of LLP, my/our booking will remain on a tentative basis only.
- I/we agree that full payment will be made 5 business days prior to my/our first soft date and that failure to do so may result in the delay of my/our newborn photoshoot Esmart campus.
- I/we agree that we will immediately notify LLP when I/we have the baby and that my/our newborn photography session date and time will not be locked in until LLP have confirmed such details.
- I/we agree that the all monies paid to LLP are non-refundable but are transferrable to another date in the event of sickness or bad weather conditions Automatic file download for Windows 10.
- I/we understand that an online Viewing Gallery will be provided via our provided email address approximately 3 weeks from the photoshoot.
- I/we understand that Download Galleries will be provided via our provided email address approximately 3 weeks from our Order being submitted.
- I/we understand that it is our responsibility to:
- check our email account;
- respond appropriately to the Viewing Gallery email including the submission or Orders and payment of any upgrade fees; and
- download our Order within the time frame stipulated in the Download Gallery email 리니지2 타워 다운로드.
- I/we agree that in the event that my/our photoshoot is postponed for more than 3 months that I/we will accept a credit in lieu of the package purchased.
- I/we agree that any credit provided by LLP will be in the full amount of all monies paid to LLP in respect to the postponed photoshoot.
- I/we agree that any credit provided to me/us by LLP will have an expiry date of 12 months from the date of issue 연애할래.
- For example, if a client purchases at $350 package but cannot reschedule their photoshoot for 3 months, LLP will issue that client with a $350 credit to be used prior to its expiration date.
General Terms and Conditions
- I/we agree that to assist and cooperate with LLP in obtaining the desired photographs Call of Duty World at War.
- I/we agree that LLP will not be responsible for photographs not taken or of poor quality as a result of client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation, or by arriving late to the photography session.
- I/we agree that whilst LLP will take reasonable steps to capture great photographs of children, I/we acknowledge that LLP is not responsible for the unwilling participation of my/our child Download niv English Bible.
- I/we agree that LLP cannot guarantee that chosen locations will always be accessible or unchanged and that the use of locations will be dependent on weather conditions and the time of the year.
- I/we acknowledge and accept that LLP cannot guarantee the condition of chosen locations for example where the council have attended to the maintenance of a location.
- I/we acknowledge that on-location photoshoots by LLP are done in natural areas and therefore I/we may be exposed to the associated hazards including but not limited to: insect bites, scratching from grass or sticks and/or possible injury from wildlife, plants, bad weather or uneven surfaces.
- I/we agree to wholly indemnify LLP and all of its representatives, agents, contractors and sub-contractors from any liability whatsoever arising from any injury sustained during my/our photoshoot or while at the property/studio owned by, or hired by LLP to conduct my/our photoshoot.
- I/ we agree to take full responsibility for my/our children, LLP has no responsibility for my/our child’s safety and I/we will compensate LLP for any item belonging to LLP that has been damaged or broken by my/our child, excluding the excretion of urine or faeces by my newborn baby.
- I/we agree that in the event of mechanical failure, theft of equipment or damage to equipment during a photography session or after which results in the failure of my/our images being processed, that LLP is not liable whatsoever. In such circumstances I/we will reschedule another photoshoot with LLP and relinquish LLP from any responsibility to recover any lost images.
Use of Images by LLP
- I/we agree that LLP may at her discretion, use the images taken of me/us and my/our child/children in her Portfolio and consent to images of me/us being used as follows:
- Website Y / N
- Facebook / Instagram / Social Media Y / N
- Online advertising ie Google Ads Y / N
- Email flyer / brochure to existing clients Y / N
- Printed demonstration displayed within our home-studio Y / N
- Print advertisement delivered to the existing clients Y / N
- Print advertisement delivered to the public Y / N
31. I/we are the parent/guardian of the child/children listed below and agree to the terms and conditions contained herein on their behalf.